An Easy Guide to Understanding and Improving Your Credit Score
Credit scores are everywhere these days.
Websites offer you access to your score for free. Credit card companies offer your score as a part of your monthly statement.
But with this new access comes more questions, and along with new information, there’s also lots of misinformation out there
- What is a credit score?
- How does it affect me?
- What do the numbers mean?
- How is it determined?
- How do I know if the score reported is accurate?
- Can I do anything to improve my credit score?
To help separate the myths from the facts, we’ve created this helpful guide designed to:
- Answer some of the most common questions about your credit score.
- Provide an understanding of the factors that can affect your credit score.
- Help you to know where you can get the most accurate version of your credit score.
- Provide helpful tips that you can use to improve your credit score.
- Dispel some common credit score myths.
- And much more…