Credit Card Management Services, Inc. d.b.a. Debthelper.com is an IRS Approved 501c3 Non-Profit Florida Corporation dedicated to its mission to educate, advise and empower youth to seniors to handle debt, credit and housing and to provide affordable housing opportunities through the acquisition and rehabilitation of residential properties.
Debthelper partners with those who create opportunities for people to live in affordable homes, improve their lives and strengthen their communities. Debthelper.com is ISO: 9001 Certified as audited by BVI, is licensed, bonded and insured to provide quality debt management services as governed by its Code of Practice and Best Practices through its membership with FCAA, the Financial Counseling Association of America. Debthelper.com is a member of the Florida Housing Coalition, a member of the NCHA National Housing Counseling Association. Debthelper.com adheres to the NISHEC National Industry Standards for Homeownership Education and Counseling and is a partner with the FHF Florida Housing Finance Corporation. Debthelper.com is a proud member of the Southeast Florida Better Business Bureau, to view Debthelper’s click here: BBB Report.
- Financial Management
- Budgeting and Spending Plan Counseling
- Home Equity Conversion Mortgage Counseling
- Student Loan Consolidation Assistance
- Money and Debt Management Programs
- Pre-Filing Credit Counseling for Bankruptcy (Pre-petition/ Course 1)*
- Pre-Discharge Debtor Education Courses, also known as a Personal Financial Management Instructional Courses, for Bankruptcy (Course 2)*
- Life After Bankruptcy – Credit Analysis
- Credit Report Education One-on-One Counseling (offering a broad view of what you should look out for on your credit report)
- Mortgage Delinquency and Default Resolution, Loss Mitigation
- Resolving and Preventing Mortgage Delinquency Workshops
- Pre-Purchase Homebuyer Counseling
- Pre-Purchase Homebuyer Education Workshops
- Financial, Budgeting and Credit Education Workshops
- Custom Tailored Financial Life Skills Training Workshops
- Employee Assistance Financial Life Skills Training Workshops
- Florida Hardest Hit Eligibility Determinations
- Student Loan Consolidation Guidance
- Affordable Housing Renovation and Purchase Opportunities
- And More Financial Rescue Options
Since being formed in 1996, Debthelper has helped guide hundreds of thousands of people out of financial difficulty. With offices in South Florida, Nevada, North Carolina and Massachusetts, Debthelper serves clients in every state in the union.
Debthelper’s multilingual, multinational team is different from many other agencies as Debthelper puts the client first whether or not they join a program. Debthelper Certified Counselors counselors strive to get to the root of the counseling issues and once and for all, help to seek their resolution.