Housing Counseling with Home Buyer Program, Foreclosure Prevention by Debthelper Florida
First Time Homebuyer Program
Florida Housing's First Time Homebuyer Program (FTHB) offers 30-year fixed interest rate mortgage loans to first time homebuyers through its network of participating lenders and lending institutions. However, if you are not a first time homebuyer, you may still be eligible for this program if you are purchasing a home in a GO Zone county, or other federally designated targeted area. This program uses income and purchase price limits to determine eligibility. Additionally a potential homebuyer must complete a 6-8 hour face to face homebuyer education class, be able to qualify for a mortgage, and have a minimum 600 FICO score.
We're here to help. Here's what we do:
- Reverse mortgage and housing counseling
- Trained and certified counselors
- Face-to-face counseling
- In-house counseling
- Phone counseling
- Group sessions in our classroom
- Multilingual counseling
- Personalized and local service.
- Pre-purchase Counseling: Do you know what you need to do before buying a home? Do you have all the right paperwork? How's your credit? Are there any mistakes or past errors that need to be fixed before a bank will give you that loan? Don't know where to start? Debthelper.com is your financial answer. Our Pre-Purchase Counseling session will answer these questions and more and get you on the path to that new home.
- Homebuyer Education Programs: Have you been dreaming of your first home, but have no idea where to start? Wondering if you could even afford it, get qualified and move in? Are you concerned that your credit is not great and confused about the world of banks, loans and paperwork? Debthelper.com is your financial answer to home buying. Our Homebuyer Education program offers details and step-by-step guidance on exactly what you need to do today to make that dream home a reality.
- Reverse Mortgage Counseling: Are you or your Spouse 62 or over? Find out what exactly is a reverse mortgage? How does it work? Is it for me? Do I even qualify? Debthelper.com is your financial answer for Reverse Mortgages. We can explain how they work, who they work best for, and if you're a good candidate for this unique program. Find out how you can use a Reverse Mortgage to purchase a home.
Click Here to learn more about Reverse Mortgages
Click Here to start HECM Counseling
Click Here to learn more about Florida Hardest Hit Fund Program
Click Here to learn more about Foreclosure Prevention
Call us anytime (800) 920-2262