Debt Management Plan
Debt Management Plan with Lower Interest Rates, Monthly Payments, avoid Bankruptcy with Certified Personal Finance Counselors
If you are financially distressed you may be eligible for a debt management program.
You might be financially distressed if you are:
- Living paycheck to paycheck
- Missing, paying late or only paying minimum payments on your credit cards
- Depending on overtime or extra jobs to pay monthly bills
- Panicked when faced with an unexpected bill such as a car repair
- Hoping that the checks you write do not clear until pay day
- Finding it impossible to save money
Most creditors provide financially distressed clients the following direct benefits through the debt management plan:
- Lower your monthly payments
- Lower your interest rates or eliminate them
- Stop your late fees or over the limit fees
- Consolidate your payments into one monthly payment
- Re-age your account after several consecutive monthly payments (show as current on your credit report)
- Stop collection calls
- Avoid Bankruptcy
If you are currently past due, the benefits of a debt management program will provide you with a fresh start. The biggest long-term benefit of the debt management plan is the reduction in interest. Reduced interest allows you to pay off your principal balances faster while saving you possibly thousands of dollars in finance charges.
In order to determine your eligibility you can fill out an online budget application form Now and then you will speak with one of our Certified Personal Finance Counselors © at (800) 920-2262.
Here's a breakdown of what will happen in your debt management plan:
- Application: Complete the online Application
- Budget: A DebtHelper.com Certified Personal Finance Counselor © will review your budget information with you confidentially to determine the best course of action in improving your financial situation.
- Statement(s): If it is recommended, a Certified Personal Finance Counselor © will ask you to fax or mail in your credit card statements.
- Agreement: Your counselor will then prepare you an Agreement for Service. This Agreement will have payment comparison report in it. There you will be able to see your savings on your debt management plan verses staying in your current situation.
- Signature: Once you sign your Agreement for Service DebtHelper.com can represent you to your creditors.
- Payment Due Date: You align your creditor due dates with your DebtHelper.com due date (we'll let you know how to do this)
- First Payment: You send your first payment to DebtHelper.com which begins your debt management plan and our actions to negotiate your lower payments and interest.
- Negotiations: With your first payment we will initiate your debt management plan by sending letters of proposal to your creditors and disbursing your payments to them.
- Monthly Payments: Each month, you make one, timely monthly payment to DebtHelper.com for all of your accounts. (Paying the same amount every time each and every month will keep your benefits on the program. Singing up for free recurring drafts from your bank account will help you to stay on your plan)
- Disbursement: DebtHelper.com disburses your payments to your creditors within a few days after good funds are collected. (Money orders are the fastest funds released; we also accept personal checks, checks by phone and web payments for your convenience.)
- Completion: The debt management plan is typically configured so that you can pay off your accounts within five years if you make continuous, timely payments.
DebtHelper.com can currently accept clients from the states listed here. DebtHelper.com is licensed, insured and complies with all state licensing requirements to ensure mandated regulations are followed. If your state is not listed here, we're sorry. we are diligently working on becoming licensed there and we are opening new states monthly. Until we are licensed in your state, DebtHelper.com will be happy to refer you to another qualified agency.
Please call (800) 920-2262 if you have any questions. Our consultations are free, call us any time.
Welcome to Debthelper.com
How do I start my debt management program?
Once you contact Credit Card Management Services, Inc. d.b.a. Debthelper.com a professional counselor will acquire all of your demographic, financial, and credit card statement information.
Click here to read our
to get you familiar with the workings of your debt management plan.