Get To Know Debt Helper
Debt Helper, ISO 9001 Certified Debt Management, Credit Counseling, Housing, Foreclosures, Pre-filing Counseling Services
Credit Card Management Services, Inc. d.b.a. Debthelper.com is an IRS Approved 501c3 Non-Profit Florida Corporation dedicated to our mission of providing compassionate and professional, financial counseling and education in an ethical manner with efficient, timely and problem-solving client support. Debthelper.com partners with those who create opportunities for people to live in affordable homes, improve their lives and strengthen their communities.
Debthelper.com is ISO: 9001 Certified as audited by BVI, is licensed, bonded and insured to provide quality debt management services as governed by its Code of Practice and Best Practices through its membership with AICCCA (Association of Independent Consumer Credit Counseling Agencies). Debthelper.com is a member of ACCPros (Association of Credit Counseling Professionals) and a member of the Florida Housing Coalition. Debthelper.com adheres to the NISHEC (National Industry Standards for Homeownership Education and Counseling) and is a partner with the Florida Housing Finance Corporation. Debthelper.com is a proud member of the Southeast Florida Better Business Bureau, to view our BBB Report.
Debthelper.com offers education and counseling on:
- Financial Management / Budgeting Counseling
- Home Equity Conversion Mortgage Counseling
- Credit Report Education One-on-One Counseling(offering a broad view of what you should look out for on your credit report)
- Budgeting and Spending Plans
- Money and Debt Management Programs
- Pre-Filing Credit Counseling for Bankruptcy (Pre-petition/ Course 1)*
- Pre-Discharge Debtor Education Courses, also known as a Personal Financial Management Instructional Courses, for Bankruptcy (Course 2)*
- Life After Bankruptcy – Credit Education
- Mortgage Delinquency and Default Resolution, Loss Mitigation
- Resolving and Preventing Mortgage Delinquency Workshops
- Pre-Purchase Homebuyer Counseling
- Pre-Purchase Homebuyer Education Workshops
- Financial, Budgeting and Credit Education Workshops
- Custom Tailored Financial Life Skills Training Workshops
- Employee Assistance Financial Life Skills Training Workshops
- Florida Hardest Hit Eligibility Determinations
- And More Financial Rescue Options
Since being formed in 1996, Debthelper.com has helped guide tens of thousands of families away from financial difficulty and toward living their lives more affordably. With offices in Florida, Massachusetts and Nevada, Debthelper.com serves communities in almost every state in the union. The Debthelper.com multilingual, multinational team is different from other agencies as Debthelper.com Counselors put their clients first whether or not they join a program. Debthelper.com Certified Housing and Credit Counselors strive to get to the root of the counseling issues, and once and for all, help to seek their resolution.
Credit Card Management Services Annual Reports: