Are you living in Columbus, OH and struggling to get out of debt? Do you know of the Credit Card Act of 2009 and how it affects you? Are you having difficulties trying to pay your bills on time and getting your credit back on track? You no longer have to live with this financial burden. Debthelper.com is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization offering credit card management and financial counseling. Debthelper.com will help you get your personal finances back to where they need to be.
or call us toll-free at (800) 920-2262.
An experienced credit counselor will work with you to determine your monthly budget, than negotiate lower monthly payments and interest rates with your creditors. You make a monthly payment on time every month to Debthelper.com. We will disburse this money to your creditors and send you a monthly statement indicating the distribution of your payments.
- Average monthly payment dropped from $925 to $603 (Feb. 2010 clients)
- Your credit card interest is either reduced or eliminated allowing more of your payment to be applied towards principal rather than interest
- Your bills consolidated into one simple and easy monthly payment
- Your credit stays intact and might even improve
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
Debthelper.com offers the required counseling for debt consolidation, bankruptcy counseling, reverse mortgage counseling, first time homebuyer’s courses, and credit building and comprehensive housing.
Debthelper.com provides service to you regardless of your circumstances. Start taking control of your credit card debt and sleep soundly tonight! Call us today at (561) 472-8000 or toll-free at (800) 920-2262.