Portfolio of Credit Management, Personal Finance Education Programs, Fair Debt Collection
Click the logo above to access our Complimentary, Self-Study Consumer Finance Education Course offered to all consumers whether or not they join any of our programs. Please take the time to complete the evaluation at the end and return it to us. We use these evaluations to make improvements in the quality of the products we deliver. Thank you for choosing Debthelper.com as your financial education resource.
CCMS believes a pro-active approach to counseling is the best approach. Personal finance education is often overlooked as a necessary curriculum in our educational system and therefore CCMS strives to provide personal finance education whenever possible to local high school and college classes. For community groups and businesses located in the South Florida area, Credit Card Management Services offers free, on-site personal finance and credit education seminars catered to your audience’s interests and needs. If you are interested in scheduling a personal finance and credit presentation for your group please e-mail click here or call (561) 472-8000.
Mortgage and Home Equity Credit
- Reverse Mortgages
- Mortgage Servicing : Making Sure Your Payments Count
- Looking for the Best Mortgage
- Home Equity Credit Lines
- Co-signing a Loan
- Shopping for a Mortgage
- Think Twice About Using Your Home as Collateral
- Mortgage Discrimination
- Home Equity Loan Borrowers Beware
- High-Rate High-Fee Loans
- Cancellation of Private Mortgage Insurance : Save Money!
- Foreclosure Rescue Scams
Credit Education and Collection Laws
Privacy and Protection
- Consumer’s Guide to E-Payments
- Avoiding Credit and Charge Card Fraud
- What to Do About Stolen Credit, ATM, and Debit Cards
- Electronic Banking
- What is Identity Theft?
- What if You’re a Victim of Identity Theft?
- Privacy Choices for Your Financial Information
- Privacy : What You Know Can Protect You
- Automatic Debit Scams
- E-Checks : Electronic Check Conversion
- Medical ID Theft:Health Information for Older People
- Choosing and Using Credit Cards
- Ads Promising Debt Relief May Be Offering Bankruptcy
- Getting Credit : What You Need to Know About Credit
- Knee Deep in Debt
- Out of Work ? How To Deal With Creditors
- Utility Credit
- Ready, Set…Credit!
- Negative Credit Can Squeeze a Job Search
- How To Dispute Credit Report Error
- Ask Credit Reporting Companies to Remove Errors on Your Credit Report
- Fiscal Fitness : Choosing A Credit Counselor
- Credit Scoring
- Credit Repair : Self Help May Be Best
- Credit and Debt Card Blocking
- Building a Better Credit Record
- Free Annual Credit Report
- For People on Debt Management Plans: A Must-Do List
- Credit Card Payoff Calculator